kpop translate ......

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

kyuhyun news

In a recent recording of tvN’s Taxi, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun opened up about his feelings towards Kim Gura.

The singer, who made a special guest appearance on the talk show, stated, “When I heard [Kim Gura] was coming back, I couldn’t express how happy I was.”

Kim Gura thanked Kyuhyun and said, “The scariest thing for celebrities is being forgotten by the public, but Kyuhyun made sure to carry a little Kim Gura doll around with him (on television).”

On the September 5 broadcast of Radio Star, Kyuhyun actually placed a Kim Gura figurine on top of the table so that people wouldn’t forget about the MC.



Along with Kyuhyun, Sistar’s Hyolyn made a special guest appearance on the talk show. Even though Kim Gura is as old as her parents, Hyolyn stated that she calls him oppa (big brother) and is very close to him.

This episode of tvN’s Taxi will air on September 20.

Photo credit: MBC

No comments:

Post a Comment