super junior, sungmin, leeteuk, eunhyuk super junior Super Junior Kyuhyun revealed his roommate Sungmin's odd taste in pajamas. On July 23rd broadcast of KBS "Hello," Super Junior members Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun made their guest appearances on the show
super junior, sungmin, leeteuk, eunhyuk super junior Super Junior Kyuhyun revealed his roommate Sungmin's odd taste in pajamas. On July 23rd broadcast of KBS "Hello," Super Junior members Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun made their guest appearances on the show
- Super Juniors Kyuhyun says, Sungmin has slept in a pink pajama dress for two to three years
- Super Junior's Sungmin wore a pink dress to bed for 2 to 3 years
- Super Junior’s Kyuhyun reveals that Sungmin wears a pink dress to sleep
- Super Junior’s Sungmin Wore a Pink Nightgown to Bed for 3 Years
- Super Junior Members Provides Korean Beef to Entire Audience of “Hello” Talk Show
Super Junior Kyuhyun revealed his roommate Sungmin’s odd taste in pajamas.
On July 23rd broadcast of KBS “Hello,” Super Junior members Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun made their guest appearances on the show.
On this day, Sungmin stated “I used to like pink in the past. I think it matches me really well.”
To this, Eunhyuk commented, “Sungmin tends to think of himself as a princess”, and Kyuhyun added “For 2~3 years Sungmin slept in a pink dress”, shocking everyone.
Sungmin replied, “I once said that I like pink in a show, and all the fans started sending me pink socks, shoes, and pajamas. Of those presents, I tried on the pink dress and it was really comfortable to wear to sleep.”
Photo Credit: KBS2
No comments:
Post a Comment